With August halfway through it is great to make a few announcements, so here they are!
- Over the next few weeks, we will be shipping certification cards directly from Canada. This will greatly benefit us in both shipping time and avoiding the costs at the borders.
- Once the certification cards process is streamlined, I will look at other shipped items to increase the efficiency for profitability for our Canadian members.
- I am finishing off a new program to be released in the fall that I hope will bring an influx of courses and dives to our members.
- Next Week on Thursday, August 27th I will be having a 60th birthday party for NAUI. Join using my regular Zoom codes. Please send along any NAUI diving photos and if possible, comments on them so that we can include them in our presentation.
- French session 10:00 am to 10:30 am
- English session 10:30 am to 11:00 am
Learn Now and Pay Later
This program is still running and is a great way to get student to sign-up new to diving as well as those divers that are looking to continuing their dive education. You can provide this program to students in your courses. Details were in the news from NAUI Worldwide, but if you need further assistance you can contact either NAUI customer service or myself.
With all areas still in the early stages of opening, it is still important to stay connected during this time. I will be changing up the schedule to keep it fresh and interesting. They will remain 30-minute sessions from 10:30 am until 11:00 am Eastern Standard Time and held on the below days to allow for the other events. To tune in please see the Zoom information below.
- Every Tuesday – Currents Trends in Diving.
- Every Thursday – Diving Game Show. (Not next week on the 27th due to the NAUI 60th birthday party.)
To join my Zoom meetings
Meeting ID: 410 950 9950
Remember I am here to help!
I am here to help, not just for NAUI members and facilities, but also any dive supplier that you use. No matter the agency, if there is a store, charter or supplier that is important to you, please reach out to them and let them know that NAUI and myself are here to help.
Share the NAUI difference! Think positively about growth and the future!
Yours in fun, safe diving, Bill Doran
Regional Manager Eastern Canada
18 Sophia Street West
Local Number 705-725-2743